AHGL Finals. Today at 3pm EST.

liqvid

DARKLY Regular
Hi all.
I would call this a shameless plug, but considering that I'm pretty pessimistic about the match itself, it's more of an FYI.

The AHGL (After Hours Gaming League) is a charity league for people who work full-time jobs to duke it out in various online games. It started out with just SC2, but has since expanded to include CS:GO. Today, May 31st, at 3:00 PM EST, will mark the end of the 5th season of the league, but the first season of CS:GO. The final is between Facebook and Microsoft.

Some of you who remember me will know that I moved to the west coast from Toronto last year. Well, I work for MS now, so if you want to come see us play, the WarOwl will be streaming the matches on either his own stream, or the AHGL one (I'm not sure which one).

Have a great Sunday =D

-Liqvid

liqvid

DARKLY Regular
Thanks.
By the way, it's a double elimination bracket, and Facebook is so far undefeated... so if we win the first Best of 3, then we have to play a second best of 3 to win the tournament...
Situation looks bleak =(

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Thanks.
By the way, it's a double elimination bracket, and Facebook is so far undefeated... so if we win the first Best of 3, then we have to play a second best of 3 to win the tournament...
Situation looks bleak =(
so finish the first game fast 16-0 16-0 16-0 and go ape on second match! :D Do you guys need a sub? :D XD jkjk

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Congtraz on the win, ECO matchpoint 1 D WIN~ WHAT~ Jun were on fire since Nuke. Those 1 tap ak were deadly too~ Wish to see more SG in action tho~ XD

Last edited: