• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Affinity Ward to PC gamers: fuck you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Ok, I've had it. I'm not going to pirate this game. I'm going to pay full price. I am only going to log onto official servers, and I will grief, camp, not follow objective, basically ruin the experience for everyone else.

you fucked with the WRONG black man Affinity Ward. And I roll with a crew comprising of myself, 50 cent, and my main man ludi. Ludi is here right now and he gives a MAAAD shoutout to TD.

I think I may have had too many beers at lunch today.

LT_Clash

TD Member
if they realy want to sell theidea give us an open multiplayer demo, even if its jus a beta. That way we can see what the new system is so, far as i can tell it sounds just like a console multiplayer experience wich is sub par at best. If they spent this much time developing it it could be something completely different. I think it would go along way to show the gamers exactly what we are getting. If they did this i would try it and see if it works but since they arnt going to im not buying the game and iprolly wont even play it, not realy a solid single player game

iSeize

TD Admin
[quote1256333007=OG buckshot jr]
Holy fuck Clash, I couldn't even read your post, it's ALL one sentence lol
[/quote1256333007]

LOL that made my day

[quote1256333421=LT_Clash]
if they realy want to sell theidea give us an open multiplayer demo even if its jus a beta so we can see what the new system is so far as i can tell it sounds just like a console multiplayer experience wich is sub par at best but if they spent this much time developing it it could be something completely different and i think it would go along way to show the gamers exactly what we are getting if they did this i would try it and see if it works but since they arnt going to im not buying the game and iprolly wont even play it, not realy a solid single player game
[/quote1256333421]

I actually hear Modern Warfare has a quite good single player experience.

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1256333502=OG buckshot jr]

Anyways, fuck this game's couch!
[/quote1256333502]

lol fixed it sry bout that

[503]Hoggslayer

TD Member
[quote1256336742=LT_Clash]
[quote1256333502=OG buckshot jr]

Anyways, fuck this game's couch!
[/quote1256333502]

lol fixed it sry bout that
[/quote1256336742]

Sorry don't cut it with the Grammar Nazis........................>Lol

now im incredibly indecisive as to whether or not to buy this game... im just not sure how its going to work out, not have admins to ban faggots and all. shit, but the game is probably going to be so GOOODDD, apart from the gay

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Well its wrong, I found more douches in L4D, and I cannot for the life of me, ping < 100. There is an openserverbrowser command, but its ass. And there is also the randomness of it all, you never know what server you're going ot play on, and who you're going to play with, so there isn't any community-building aspect of this.

In short, this sucks.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I can understand from their perspective why they are doing a match system, but I don't get why they can't have both options?

Narf!

TD Admin
All I got from foxx' post was: &quot;blah blah blah I'm gay blah blah blah Narf stop stabbing me in TF2 blah blah blah did I mention I was gay?&quot;

[quote1256669424=cock]
I can understand from their perspective why they are doing a match system, but I don't get why they can't have both options?
[/quote1256669424]

Costs moolah, extra in their opinion.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Why would it cost money? If anything, it saves money, because they don't have to worry about hosting servers. Unless, they want to sell something to you later (see BJ's post)

[quote1256671647=Leroy]

Why would it cost money? If anything, it saves money, because they don't have to worry about hosting servers. Unless, they want to sell something to you later (see BJ's post)

[/quote1256671647]

I'm talking about having both, not just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.