(admins only) Does Darkly back people up?

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
I have a small raffle website that I've created. Raffling is tough, because often times people will say that it is a scam. I was wondering if I could partner, or have darkly back me up with my website. It would insure that I am trustworthy and it would introduce new people into the Darkly community. I would like serious replies to this. Here is the website: rafull.webs.com
if this plan does work out, I would be happy to remove my website and simply be a page on darkly gaming, if that would make things easier.
Sincerely,
Blitzkrieg

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I think maybe people think it's a scam cause of that creepy picture of office people shaking hands...That's my personal opinion...haha.
Maybe if you added some TF2 pictures, like the logo in a corner or something, people could think it was a bit more legit.

Plus there is the affiliating with DARKLY, that would help your credibility.
If they do that here, I don't know if they do or not.

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
I'm unable to change that picture right now since I'm not near my computer but I see what you mean. My FAQ does give some credibility. I am looking for the affiliation so I'm waiting on that. Thx for the tip.

Narf!

TD Admin
I have a small raffle website that I've created. Raffling is tough, because often times people will say that it is a scam. I was wondering if I could partner, or have darkly back me up with my website. It would insure that I am trustworthy and it would introduce new people into the Darkly community. I would like serious replies to this. Here is the website: rafull.webs.com
if this plan does work out, I would be happy to remove my website and simply be a page on darkly gaming, if that would make things easier.
Sincerely,
Blitzkrieg

Seems legit, SJ. Why don't you back him?

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
SJ, or any other admin, will I be in contact with you or is this a lost cause. I have sent a message to SJ and there was no reply. What should I do now to insure that I can get this negotiated?

I don't see any benefits of affiliating and sponsoring third party raffles, we aren't even to the point where we can have people tagged by SteamRep yet.

I would say no, just...no.

Narf!

TD Admin
SJ, or any other admin, will I be in contact with you or is this a lost cause. I have sent a message to SJ and there was no reply. What should I do now to insure that I can get this negotiated?

I think he just may not have seen it. Just send SJ a couple more messages. Maybe with the new forum upgrade, stuff got lost...?

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Ya def, start sending SJ some more private messages. He usually checks it once a week, so if you put in a couple message's a day he will definitely see them and get back to you.