Admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
I was wondering what the chances are of a non-td member getting admin on the tf2 server. Im curious to know because i think it would help keep peace on the server as well possibly help populate it by having the option to change maps to ones that would keep people playing (if at the moment in time few people are on the server).

I dont think its possible to post in the recruitment section (or at least i was not able to) so i posted this here.

Thanks

edit: spellings

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year

Fuck, go for TD, its a shoe in, but a non-TD member having admin? negative one.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1260454315=Leroy]

Fuck, go for TD, its a shoe in, but a non-TD member having admin? negative one.
[/quote1260454315]

Agreed. If we give Shortbus admin (which I'm all for btw), then it sets a precedence for other long-time regulars while there are still TD members w/out admin and then there will eventually lead to some sort of scandal involving Leroy, Steve, and possibly myself and I really could do without the publicity right now. :) So, if Shortbus wants to hop on to TD as a member, then give it* to the fucker! IN THE ASS!!!!

* admin

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
TD members already know but i will make it public.
Shortbus has been granted TD membership and TF2 admin by the BHA. He is our newest addition to our TF2 team. Of course he is now TD so he can rock the tag on either server.

Status
Not open for further replies.