Admin Shotgun

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
Op shotgun for admins to use. Mainly Brades.

Admin only command: sm_brades_shotgun
Requires TF2Items to generate the weapon.

Have fun.

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
A shotgun that enforces rules by shooting extremely fast, gains crits upon enemy death, gains health from crit damage, increases max health of user, increased max speed, etc.
Let the trolls know you mean business.

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
It's so much fun to use. Especially when I was messing around with the atribs.
Next version (if I get around to it) will cause enemy to drop a golden ragdoll (like the golden wrench). And give the user an Unusual particle.

alegro1337

I'm New Here
So, I'm not an admin yet on DARKLY servers, but if I get accepted (if I don't abuse this item) I can use it to shut up people who like to nag on the little kids who play? Because I don't know why they can't just let the kid play a fun game like them. (Not talking about myself as the kid by the way)

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
I mainly made it to let players that are not following the rules to be shot. Then they know you mean business.

So, I'm not an admin yet on DARKLY servers, but if I get accepted (if I don't abuse this item) I can use it to shut up people who like to nag on the little kids who play? Because I don't know why they can't just let the kid play a fun game like them. (Not talking about myself as the kid by the way)

wtf?