• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Admin/Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): Cheese
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOriginalCheese
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Michael
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:I mostly play on Number 1, sometimes Number 2 (if slot is open)
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I would like to be a Moderator because I respect the whole community. Several of my friends are the people I met on Darkly, aswell. I like to help out others, and since I'm always on Darkly servers most of the time, I would like to help out others in the community. I'm pretty honest about trading and very responsible when it comes to a important and serious situation. Couple people recommened me to try out since I'm on all the time and they always message me to call in an admin/mod for someone who is breaking the rules , and that's why I'm here now. I appreciate you all for the time of reading this. Cheers!
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes I had. Maybe more:bacon:
Do you have a mic? Yes I do, but I never use it alot because my voice is annoying (in my opinion)
Are you in good standing with the community? Why wouldn't I be? If someone needs help, I'll be there.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Sadly no, but its the least I can do to give it a try.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Pro forum tip Cheese:
Instead of triple posting you can quote multiple people and answer them all in one post.
~ Hit "Reply" to one, scroll back up and hit reply on others you want to quote. Then you'll see them all in one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.