DENIED Admin Application: flim332 (legitimate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin Application: flim332

Hello Darkly,

First off, i would like to address the fact that i am under 18 years of age. I am 15, a junior in high school, and
my birthday is in September. This being said, I hope you're not completely turned off to the possibility of my adminship.
Let it be known that I'm not a squeeker and I am not annoying in conversation.

I have been playing on Darkly|Toronto trade_rawr_1 for a few months now. Whenever I needed something sold,
this server would be my go-to hub for trading. It wasn't until the last few weeks when my interest in trading and your server
spiked. I visit this server everyday (except when out of town) and I see a lot of the same people. I feel like I'm part of the community
now. I thought it would be nice to contribute to the server with additive moderation for spamming, scamming and people being asses.

In conclusion, I think I should be granted admin so I can help the overall wellness and health of the server that I most
enjoy. Please take this into consideration and thank you for your time.

flim332​

Game Handle(s): flim332
SteamID: flim332
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: none
Real First Name: Dylan
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: 208.68.90.174:27017
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: To contribute to the healthiness of the community through moderation. ip: 208.68.90.174:27017​

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? yes, 3 months. yes, on daily 3-7 hours for last 3 weeks
Do you have a working mic? yes, I use it when asked to

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Hey there :D
Everything seems to be fine here, although...
There are a few minor things that I myself picked up on.

Your steam ID should be STEAM_0:0:32511552 rather than flim332.
Most people may not know IPs off by heart, I for one don't. So maybe you could change that to DARKLY Toronto #1 just so it is easier for people to understand.

As I say, these are just minor things and other than those, everything seems to check out okay.
Your first recorded event on the server was exactly a month a go today, just so you know ;D
Also you have nearly 3 days worth of connection time.
^ Those are the parts that people usually slip up on while applying. Not meeting the requirements, so well done! :D

Either way, good luck in your application!​

Last login date was the 19th of July, please be more active as your activity is slipping.

Please fix the issues with your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.