• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Accountability

mandy

TD Member
For sure. There are WAAAAY too many dumb teens out there *cough* miley cuntface *cough*.

YES! problem with teen idols is they first please the teens.. makes them go crazy, and that gives the impression to adults that it's all bullshit and why should we listen to this gayass ballsacking assholing bitchdicker ;) so then the teen idols start saying "hey, i'm getting alot of fans.. but none are adults and all adults think i'm not meant to be famous.." so the teen idols start doing all this stuff to try and act big.. they fail and make it all worse, and their teeny fans start looking up to them and they do the exact same thing.. which turns into a horrible mess which all came to blame the stupid assing Miley and Taylor and all those waste of my fucking balls :)

you like my swearing don't you? ;)

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
No the population that likes them, gives them Money and attention should be held accountable.
it's time we stopped blaming celebrities for bad parenting or stupid people.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
[quote1263138432=cock]
No the population that likes them, gives them Money and attention should be held accountable.
[/quote1263138432]

+6 million

LT_Clash

TD Member
i would say yes but alot of what they do is just reguler Teen stuff that most of us have done but since they have celerity status the media blows it outa proportion. If they comit a Crime then yes they should be punished none of this comunity cirvis and rehab shit celebs get that any of us would be faceing 5 - 10 years for. but for reguler getting drunk going to partys stuff i dont think so.

Good Question

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1263164600=cock]
[/quote1263164600]

also +1