CLOSED A Vivid Party Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
Sadly, none of my unusuals in that price range are for sale. If you want some craft #99 items, then maybe we could work something out, though.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I could offer a Green Energy Nanobalacava + an Orbiting Fire Waxy Wayfinder (just an offer because together they equal around 4 buds)

But if you want to know how they are doing on Outpost
Nanobalacava - Most people have a B/O of 4 buds
Wayfinder - Most people have a B/O of 1.5 buds

I can post a link for both when I get home so you can see, if you want...

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
I'll c/o it (only because I've got more spy unusuals than I can hold at the moment). I would think that an orbiting fire wayfinder would go for more, though.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
If you would like...

Craft #100 Founding Father (2-2.2 buds) + the GE Nano

This offer makes the value differential more fair!

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
Honestly, I'd prefer the wayfinder to the founding father. I'm trying to sell my low-crafts as it is, and I know that those can be a little tough to find a buyer for. I do appreciate the offer, though.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Haha, sorry to keep on offering, but I am buying the #100 founding father and trading that for an orbiting fire company man, I can offer the nano and the company man if you would like!

Haha so many offers.......

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Alright very good, I will message you when I get it all sorted out with the other guys and I will message you via Steam!

Thanks mate!

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Okay mate, I will be trading for the Orbiting Fire Company Man tonight, I will let you know when everything is sorted out with it.

Thanks for your patience!
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.