47: want to buy new tv

Noob.

TD Member
Makes sense. I've almost never had trouble with the border guards out here, it's been nice. Most difficult crossing was when my buddy's Canadian passport was expired so he tried to cross using his Brit papers and the border guards made it rough on him... Until they found out he had a Canadian passport and told us they didn't care if the passport was expired, they just want us to have one. :shrug:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Toronto is the capital of Canada (not literally, but population, business, finance etc. it is), and Buffalo is right below us and they have known outlets Canadians love to shop at. So the Border Patrol always give us a hard time.

well that and NY is full of iCes

cant let the iCes sneak in

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Toronto is the capital of Canada (not literally, but population, business, finance etc. it is), and Buffalo is right below us and they have known outlets Canadians love to shop at. So the Border Patrol always give us a hard time.
I have never had a hard time. A couple years ago I forgot my passport and they said it was cool to pass with my drivers license lol. Only rough time I had was when i declared shit, and I got sent to pay taxes, and the border people were like "dont worry about it" lol

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I have never had a hard time. A couple years ago I forgot my passport and they said it was cool to pass with my drivers license lol. Only rough time I had was when i declared shit, and I got sent to pay taxes, and the border people were like "dont worry about it" lol

:lir:

ranger24

A Little Darkly
See you have to get creative. Find some fool that lives in the states. have him Wrap you tv as a gift. And Tell the fool to meet you on the other side. Unless there is a Gift tax I don't know about. I don't know Canadian laws lol