47: need new kick ass headphones

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
what about this dr dre stuff? I would assume you are paying more for the name than quality.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
no longer sure is want to bring remy. need someone more asian. hinuchi, u down ?

Spectre

I'm New Here
Honestly any of the gaming headsets work but try to get one with really good surround sound and check out some reviews on them before buying any. I myself just recently started using a headset and realize the difference in sound quality and being able to hear far more then I used to with speakers.

You make a call on this yet?

So tempted to get those Shure DJ ones. FUCK!!!

eew, the buzz lightyear ones ? the ones that make plastic cracking/squeaking sounds while u r holding them ?

conclusion: after going to BBR and listening to all those headphones i have decided to wait for my steelseries siberias to come back from rma. they sound better that all that crap they got at BBR. good sounding headphones start at $400, everything else get killed by my $135 gaming headset.

thank you for all your input, TD!

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Yeah I wish they looked better but they have the best bass on that entire wall.

Yeah I wish they looked better but they have the best bass on that entire wall.

eww dude, ur not allowed to buy those, they look like the official power rangers gear. soooo poorly made.

yo man, my steelseries r god. comfort + sound. they DID blow a speaker, but thats because i abused them. before u buy anything. u gotta try my headphones, remy. all that stuff at the store is inferior, unless u paying $400

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Aids, want for music not for gaming.

RAGE!!! Dont want to part ways with $200.00

r3volution

TD Admin
I honestly don't know how you think the Siberias sound better than Grados or Denons, but to each their own I guess. Used to own a pair of Steelseries myself, but got the Denon d2000 and a USB microphone instead.