• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

47 leaving TD

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
47, hope you read this...

your obviously very upset about something (Hence your short answer), but I for one will not be duped with a shitty ending man... I want you to either explain yourself, or at least to me.. I think I deserve that much out of you. Your too good a friend on here and an OG... there's not many of us left man... I need you to tell me legitametly why you're leaving..

I for one am not ready to just say wtf and watch you go... talk to me man... steamfriends, msn, e-mail, phone, i don't give a fuck... holla at a brotha.. take some time to do your pissed off dance and come back level-headed and talk to me...

one love

td|35mm

TD Admin
LOL 47 ... why u get so pissed of over a game man?

If you want to leave leave ... no one will stop you, but at least explain yourself why?

Is the Leadfoot thing? Don't be a child. If I would have to act like that I would of left a long time ago.

Grow up budy ;).

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
hey hey, don't be mean to 47.. i'm sure he's very upset and he needs some time.. lets close this thread, and give him that time.. he knows he's a big part of our community and hopefully will come back to us when his time is right...