☢*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*☢ Can I join?

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
Whatever hOund... check the logs. Please stop bashing me. You were banned from another site too from what you told me on the East Coast Gaming side but seriously... I could care less. I still have to defend against lies here and it's getting old. Here is the proof since you are calling me a liar. Who cares dude... it was a day then an admin unbanned you but you were banned. No hard feelings... had nothing to do with me.

07-24-12 14:22
h0und #Commandchannel.com
1 d (Expired)
Ban Details
Player h0und #Commandchannel.com
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:13876994
Steam Community76561197988019717
IP address
ca.gif
Invoked on07-24-12 14:22
Banlength1 d (Expired)
Unban reasonno reason present
Unbanned by AdminAdmin deleted.
Expires on 07-25-12 14:22
ReasonTeam Stacking
Banned from Please Wait...
Total Bans2 (search)
Blocked (1)h0und #Commandchannel

Again, Happy thoughts.... happy people. We are all good. This is an application.

I love you all...lol Now have a drink and chillax... HA!

10406554_10150388256549943_86243286822421746_n.jpg

Last edited:

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
Look guys...I can't win here. 2 years plus going on 3 and when I play I get along with everyone. I just don't get it why you guys have to continue to shit on me and hold grudges where there are none and continue to vote negatively when I have really not done anything but have a few frustrations from people not following the rules. I have kept my mouth shut for a long, long time yet you guys treat me like I'm some horrible problem here. I never have been a problem. I've shown loyalty and have shown that all the comments were false over and over and you guys even confused with another player that did cause problems and condemned me for it. Exept for only a few incidents... one time with Town over someone breaking the rules (my actual friend in game and I guarantee he doesn't hold a grudge over the one arguement) and Steve (which was just a misunderstanding on my part about his smartass attitude which I actually like now that I know he was just being sarcastic...lol He stopped holding a grude over that one incident when we hashed it out here in the forums). Other than that MAYBE twice or three times I got pissed for being TK'd or team wounded in game which is in your rules not to do anyway and I bitched to KTS about it. She told me not to retaliate and I didn't so we were good.

Remember..I am NOT that Satanic Hamster guy so whatever grudge you guys have engrained in your brains should be erased by now... I DO get along with everyone. I do not start trouble other than the incidents that I have mentioned. 44 just doesn't like me over hOund Tking me multiple times and I posted about it. That is sad because I always liked him (I guess you can't please everyone but my apology was sincere). The only thing at this point I am guilty of is not posting in the forums due to time constraints but if you guys stop being way harsh I'm sure I would find the time. I have tried for so long to show you loyalty and fun and have always followed the rules yet I've been getting bullshit forever. Funny how when I'm in game people are so nice then they post shit here. I think it's like a drama that people want to keep going. Easy to jump on the band wagon.

Come on guys... please stop this and treat me the way you do in game... the same way that I treat you all... with some respect. It's not much to ask. If anyone of you had as few incidents personally as I did in almost 3 years I would be surprised. These forums continue to blow things out of proportion with people quick to point a finger when in actuality they are wrong or just plain lying like Hound just did. I really would like to get past this. 100 days of posting here and waiting for a break. I think you guys see that I am dedicated so short of changing my name and getting a different steam ID I don't know what else I can do to prove to you that I am not a bad guy. (Those that know me please post to back me up even if you did before... please do it again).

Those that gave a neg 1 I am asking that you consider changing your vote. I really am not a problem... I am a loyal member that follows the rules and have only ever gotten upset when others have not followed the rules and complained about it. I should not be punished forever for that. It's ridiculous. Put yourself in my shoes and please give this a rest. I wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy playing with all of you. This is a great place. I would love to be a part of it!

linus-sigh.jpg

Last edited: