• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED «BBQ» Prophet ÜȻṀÊ [LCT] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name When Banned: «BBQ» Blunts Douglas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34186861
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: One of the Trade servers, probably #2, though not entirely sure since it's been so long
Ban Reason: "Way too many chances..." and previously "Micspam/Ignoring Admins/Continous Rule-breaking"

State your case: It's been literally years since this happened. I'm not even sure what exactly the situation was, though I don't deny responsibility. I have matured and am now the co-founder of my own server as well as an administrator of Skial's TF2 servers. I have read the rules and there will be no further instances of their being broken if granted the unban.
Thanks for your time.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Unfortunately, that link is not from your perm ban. It is your appeal from one of your FOUR racism bans. You were ultimately banned by me for a complete lack of respect for the rules. Talking over people, getting in arguments, just being a real dick on the servers in general and with your history of racism, I felt it was time for you to find a new community.

http://darklygaming.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:34186861&Submit=

I'd need a hell of a lot more than your word to convince me to unban you, but I'm not completely unreasonable, so here is what I'll offer. I'll unban you from the servers, but if any staff member tempbans you even for half an hour, the perm ban is back in place and not up for appeal. You have had a lot of chances. This will be your last one.

Deal?

Sorry for the slow reply, I've been at work and I guess I forgot to subscribe to notifications. Thankfully. I was linked by a "Rei" (I appreciate it!)

That's totally reasonable and I thank you for the opportunity. You won't have any problems, but I'll let my actions do the talking.

@OG buckshot jr
Yes, and albeit casual racist slang as opposed to hate speech, that was an immature phase which I have outgrown. Stating again that it's been years would be an understatement.

I'll pop on ASAP and see to it that you're satisfied with my change in attitude

Reactions: Rei
Status
Not open for further replies.