Smurf Eater
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just need something concrete, I got about $2000 I am willing to spend on a rig perhaps...would it even be able to mine a coin?

The more I keep thinking about this, there always seems to be more questions too.

If you could help me out,
    Do you recommend mining for bitcoins now? How much would a rig cost to mine 1 coin/mo and would that be worth cover the cost of electricity? Heat is nice during winter :b
    I see the potential in the digital currency too, If companies are willing to invest millions in mining factories across the globe, they see something too. I feel like it's the 'new frontier' so to speak, although I'm coming in pretty late.
    Still also considering setting up a mining rig. I just got my year end bonus and have been waiting to pull the trigger since summer but never really have been 'guided' through it by someone I am willing to trust.
    Hey Smurf, how to I set up an account to purchase bitcoins/litecoins and what sites/exchanges are the 'best' in terms of value for money. I am in Canada and would prefer to deal with a cdn exchange so i dont have to lose out to for.ex by trading in usd if you know...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…