• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

INCORRECT FORMAT Trixie's Staff Application

Trixie

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Trixie, or any other fancy forms of it. This does not change.
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:41978670
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: SnS/Litewin (mini mod), U.B. (admin)
Real First Name: Trixie
Current Age: 26

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: #2 mostly, but any time there's anything going on in the others ones, I'm usually there too.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I've been apart of this community for years now and even though I've disappeared multiple times (all for medical reasons) I always come back to good ol' DGN. It's basically my TF2 home. Darkly's seen me go through two cashouts, a scam and many, MANYYY items being traded so I'd say we have some history, to say the least. I'm happy to say that I'm better now, or at least not AS sick, so I'm here to stay. (again) c: (I'm also usually always on when I'm not at work because I don't have a life! so I can deal with stuff that no one else wants to/can't when they aren't around)

YES/NO Questions:
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Definitely. Been here since 2015. :P
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? I hope so! (yes)
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes, I'm an old lady.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Holy shit The Empress of Burgers applied for staff....
X78C3N4.gif

Jokes and sugarcoating aside, she's really nice, been around long enough to know how we work, and super duper friendly.
+100 from me.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
+1

She's Trixie

more active than most Staff, is certainly vocal, and gives back to the community, something that doesn't happen often anymore.

she is also a fantastic artist, honest opinion is the community needs new admin(s), at-least before it dies

Good-Luck Trixie

kath

Spycrab Queen
well girl u finally did it :P u apply for admin yay :D
1+ from me cuz shes awsome friendly sweet kind nice lol i could go on n on but my point is shes a great person and would be a good admin ;)

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Should of applied in 2015. You're a little late to the party...contrary to what Points thinks (not that anyone cares what he thinks) darkly died a long time ago. We're on borrowed time right now, the countdown to no more cancer/servers is already in place. Just don't get your hopes up for being admin around here I guess is my point...I only hang around to watch tank get drunk and spam the mic and links....it amuses me to no end.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Should of applied in 2015. You're a little late to the party...contrary to what Points thinks (not that anyone cares what he thinks) darkly died a long time ago. We're on borrowed time right now, the countdown to no more cancer/servers is already in place. Just don't get your hopes up for being admin around here I guess is my point...I only hang around to watch tank get drunk and spam the mic and links....it amuses me to no end.

not if Paladin and Lone keep donating and occasionally the few 13-16 year olds who throw their inventories at Sir X to keep it going

but you're probably right anyways

kath

Spycrab Queen
darklys my second home gyus :( i dont want the servers to die on us ;'( being going on darkly servers over 5years now and if i had the money id donate every month and keep the server up myself lol but i cant donate yet not get 3keys yet but when i do im so there :P

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
Make darkly great again... and god damn that profile picture is giving me crazy aggggg Richard Matthias, like watching grandma trying to crop an image in paint also +1 from me, Trixie, good luck... seeing as some of the newly hired staff have been AWOL for a while now, I don't see the harm.