• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Game Handles - Where'd yours come from?

Originally my name came from a Yu-Gi-Oh card called Dark Paladin. I liked that name as well as the year 55 so my name was DarkPaladin55. Like 6 months ago I got into transformers (mostly from the recent video games) so instead of 55 I put Prime on the end. (The guy who voices Optimus Prime has the same birthday as me). I also have a thing for Batman (Dark Paladin=Dark Knight). So ya that's the crazy story of my name.

Darkly | Sir BaconChops

A Little Darkly
Got mines when I had no idea what name I can come up with. So I took the first foods I can come up with on top of my head, pork chops and bacon, got rid of pork and replaced it with bacon, put it in one word, and done. I added Sir because......:shrug:

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Mine is a dual literary allusion - from the short story by Ellison and from a character in Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series...I have had minor variations of the same name for about 8 years now..

BTW Thanatos - the Descent series was incredible, wish there was a comparable game available today..

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Mine is a dual literary allusion - from the short story by Ellison and from a character in Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series...I have had minor variations of the same name for about 8 years now..

BTW Thanatos - the Descent series was incredible, wish there was a comparable game available today..
Dark Tower was great, just finished the series this summer. My fav King books, and I've read a ton.

MrCaveTurtle

I'm New Here
I was thinking of a username for a yt acc. and when i typed MrTurtle for some reason google said its already taken and one of the names i could pick from was MrCaveTurtle, and i thought "Why dafuq would google think of this?" so then i took the name.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
fzAdbAd.jpg
@TW0

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Mine has quite a twisting tale to it. Long story short, something happened(not going to say what), so I changed my name to "X:" but at the time I was applying for Darkly staff(this was like 2014 I think, I'm not 100% sure of the exact year it happened) and to make the staff app look appealing, I had to slip something in front of/behind it...so I stuck "Sir" in front of it, next thing you know, my current/long standing Game handle is born.