• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Admin application VengefulParadise

VengefulParadise

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Ven✯ /Vengeful
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126984488
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: N/A
Real First Name: Quinton
Current Age: 21
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: 1&2
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I've been on darkly servers for a while now helping here and there but i always thought there was more i could do for this community. I'm applying now to better contribute to that i'm proud to be apart of.
YES/NO Questions:
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?
been playing on darkly servers for more than a year
Do you have a microphone?
I have a microphone but i only use it if i have to
Are you in good standing with the community?
yes
Are you at least 18 years of age?
yes, 21

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
I can confirm this mans voice will make you question your sexuality.

he's been around awhile, he communicates with other staff members, doesn't cause any problems or has had any that I know of.
although I've never heard him talk in-game, only in discord, he's a pretty chill dude, most regular staff knows him by now, less active might not.

Also he's a huge weeb like civord, so we need more people like him by today's standards.

Good-luck on your Application buddy, hope you stick around for the future.

Post#200

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Im gonna give you a +1

reasoning:
Server presence is tremendous, you can catch Ven on #2 or #1 at anytime of the night, hes on when most admins aren't, sadly you choose not to use your mic, which sucks cause your voice is godly. although not required, it still helps solidify your chances. Never have seen him get into trouble or have heard anything negative about him. stands out pretty well from what I can see.

The only thing negative i see about Ven is the lack of forum activity, but the forums are pretty dead nowadays so you can't expect much. Also I know using your mic is outside of your comfort zone but honestly i don't think it will be an issue with you, your pretty chill compared to the rest of the idiots(civord, me, and lone)

Good luck Ven.

Argentina_158

DARKLY Regular
Ven is one of the most consistent individuals for Darkly. Throughout the chaos and the disappearance of Darkly Tf2 servers hes stayed loyal. Id also say that hes also one of the most ignored people as well sadly. Ven has a majestic voice a shame he doesnt put it to use, but hes got a +1 from me.

Lone Star

Senior TF2 Staff
I'll vouch on this one, Ven is a long time regular on the servers who is very chill and a level headed individual with a good reputation, knowledge of the servers rules, and the people who run it.

Great guy, good friend, and loves his nsfw. +1 from me.

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
Im gonna give you a +1

reasoning:
Server presence is tremendous, you can catch Ven on #2 or #1 at anytime of the night, hes on when most admins aren't, sadly you choose not to use your mic, which sucks cause your voice is godly. although not required, it still helps solidify your chances. Never have seen him get into trouble or have heard anything negative about him. stands out pretty well from what I can see.

The only thing negative i see about Ven is the lack of forum activity, but the forums are pretty dead nowadays so you can't expect much. Also I know using your mic is outside of your comfort zone but honestly i don't think it will be an issue with you, your pretty chill compared to the rest of the idiots(civord, me, and lone)

Good luck Ven.