• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Final Admin application

Should i be an admin?

• Yes you should be admin

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No screw you kid

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Not admin mabye a lower level of staff though

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Tankclash eats ass!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Who the fuck are you?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftRaven2358

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Swiftraven2346
SteamID: Steam_0:0:13945391
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Ravenneers (my group)
Real First Name: Alex

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Well It has always been my dream to help people even if it's online so being an admin would let me do just that. I have also taken into consideration the other amazing things I could do, say since I'm younger I would be online more often therefore giving me more opportunity to help out. I have loved Darkly for a long time it was one of the first servers I got on and I loved it from the start so I just want to give back to the community that has given so much to me and a lot of others as well. So please take this application as not a kid looking for power but as a thank you to all of you staff and admins reading this now.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Hmmmm, to be honest I'm swinging on both sides of yes and no here. Yes on the fact you occasionally host server games and let people have a chance to win items from yours, but at the same time I'm saying no because you've had some attitude stuff on the mic(I'm no exception with what I just said, but it's unarguable that everybody get's their bad days and goes overboard with attitudes on the mic and accidents do happen); you have a tendency to talk more on the mic than you should, especially sometimes when others try to do events n things. Plus right before this post, I heard you telling others players "Not to kill you because you're trying to kill another player on the server"; and you've been around on our servers long enough to know that once you walk outside your spawn, you're a free target to ANYBODY, no exceptions.

Plus if I recall recently, you were talking about possibly quiting tf2 and moving onto cs-go. As much as I despise that game, I won't stop you personally, but however if this is the case, applying for tf2 staff application requires a considerable amount of time to be played on darkly servers to ensure that you truly want to help out the darkly servers by being staff, and quiting tf2 and moving onto cs-go would in my opinion, consider this staff application of yours null and void. Then again the whole "going into cs-go" thing you mentioned is always subject to chance.

For now I'm remaining neutral until I can get a better opinion of you, keep in mind it can be a good OR a bad review in the future from yours truly, the admins are watching swift.

SwiftRaven2358

I'm New Here
[QUOTE="
Plus if I recall recently, you were talking about possibly quiting tf2 and moving onto cs-go. As much as I despise that game, I won't stop you personally, but however if this is the case, applying for tf2 staff application requires a considerable amount of time to be played on darkly servers to ensure that you truly want to help out the darkly servers by being staff, and quiting tf2 and moving onto cs-go would in my opinion, consider this staff application of yours null and void. Then again the whole "going into cs-go" thing you mentioned is always subject to chance.

[/QUOTE]
I would like to say I have reconsidered my choice I will never leave tf2 its to fun

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
+1, probably the best troll i've ever seen, were talking Kenny Shrooms reborn right here, good luck on your app, ill be watching from the white van that says free fidget spinners.

No

Status
Not open for further replies.