• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Better and finely reviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodPootis

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): YourFriendlyNeighborhoodPootis or NeighborhoodPootis DGN

Discord Handle(s): theonekitchen#1937

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:188521235

Previous Clans: SuN, Dapper Stars, Dr. Narwhal’s Lab, Gibus Gang Clan, The Trader’s Market.

Real First Name: Daniel

Current Age: 13

Location: Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States of America, North America

Server of Playtime: DARKLY I Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle # 2 I darklytrade.com

Reasoning for Administrative Application: Not all the time an admin could be summoned to rescue all of the people from hackers, micspammers, and all of the annoying thorns in players’ sides that sometimes happen on the server. Admins and staff members aren’t on 24/7, however I am on almost all of the time, even before the server begins to ramp up player counts. While you may be slightly or completely unwilling to let a boy 5 years from the preference of 18 to help manage your beloved servers, but think of it as blessing. Children could come to me, ask me things, do things, and not a single busy and tired adult would be bothered in the process. Another one of those Tuesdays would not be enjoyable, for anyone. But in conclusion, I would like this job for a almost near perfect surrvailence of the server, without anyone being bothered!

The following section is the 4 Yes or No questions.

Question 1 - Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?

With this spring break giving me at least a good 4th of the requirement and then there is 2017’s summer. That should be at least more than 10 hours alone the summer, and then there is the time in between then and now. The minimum should be broken and beyond.

Question 2 - Do you have a microphone?

Yes, indeed I have a microphone. In some cases I can’t use it do family members using drums. However that noise of a song is over in less than a long 10 minutes.

Question 3 - Are you in good standing with the community?

My community standing should be a good size. I am friends with Administrators Albanzchu and Sir X, both of which I have good trust and friendship with. You can ask them. Outside of administrators, I believe that most people enjoy my being on the server. Evident when Sir Gentlemann did give an unusual out of respect of myself and hatred of scammers when I got scammed. I also haven’t taken a turn down to the DarkPaladinPrime’s signature Spycrab Shitlist. I follow server rule and make sure I report directly to admins about trouble at the server. People like me for that, last time I checked.

Question 4 - Are you at least 18 years of age?

Sadly I can’t oblige that request. As of this day, I am most likely 13 years old. However I hope that we can look past this tiny disadvantage going towards my adminship capabilities. As would like to enforce the rules of the glorious leader that is the Tick Tock Man as soon as potentially possible.

In order to combat those who attempt to cause chaos, the ability to kick, mute, or gag those who break the rules would be beneficial.

-NeighborhoodPootis

Last edited:

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
A lot better formatted then the previous one, but too much spacing. Jokes aside, from what I've seen of you on the servers, you seem like a good chap, though yes your age brings up questions, but then again I don't remember how many mature 13 year olds I come across on the server these days so considered that an added bonus in my opinion book.

So far so good pootis, I wish you good fortune on your staff app. But we are watching your every move, terminal stupidity will not be tolerated.

Albanzchu

TF2 Staff {newbie}
While I think this application is well crafted and Neighborhood is a good guy, I can't quite say he can be an admin yet. I believe he has the potential to be an admin, but he isn't mature enough yet. Maybe with another year or two.

NeighborhoodPootis

I'm New Here
A lot better formatted then the previous one, but too much spacing. Jokes aside, from what I've seen of you on the servers, you seem like a good chap, though yes your age brings up questions, but then again I don't remember how many mature 13 year olds I come across on the server these days so considered that an added bonus in my opinion book.

So far so good pootis, I wish you good fortune on your staff app. But we are watching your every move, terminal stupidity will not be tolerated.
It feels good to be praised, all slight ego boosts aside, it is nice to have one bit of the law on my side. The terminal is locked and hidden in Chester's bottomless pit.

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Let's give this kid God-Tier admin.....

:trollface::trollface:

27e99bac5adb5ab1242dd9c37a7cfaacafbb642d15194386e0f71288f928d18c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.