• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Fag spotted

Mac_OS-X

A Little Darkly
  1. I also have written: "Civ is a fag"... "remember thanatos's number"... "Who is brains, and Why am I compared to them"

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
I thought iI said Cease this faggotry, why are you still trying to get attention Mac? What is there to gain at this point? DO you want to be banned? Your story about cancer is highly doubtful at this point and really it just seems like a ploy to gain admin and guilt trip people, Quit being a faggot and just come clean already, everyone else is too pussy to make a statement and at the end of the day i wont care if your dying or not.

Mac_OS-X

A Little Darkly
I thought iI said Cease this faggotry, why are you still trying to get attention Mac? What is there to gain at this point? DO you want to be banned? Your story about cancer is highly doubtful at this point and really it just seems like a ploy to gain admin and guilt trip people, Quit being a faggot and just come clean already, everyone else is too pussy to make a statement and at the end of the day i wont care if your dying or not.
look my admin application, I asked for it to be closed...This isn't a matter of admin. It's not a guilt trip either