• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Mac_OS-X Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac_OS-X

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s): Mac or OS are preferable
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116673163
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Nuclear Throne
Real First Name: Mac
Current Age: 17
Location: I currently live In Arizona, I used to live in Canada, but I don't know how to change it to say Arizona.
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: DARKLY #2 & #1
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: To Help Others in need, because there is a lot of players that ask for help; As well as Just Having fun with the players.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?
Yes
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I sound like a kid, but if I need to show ID I can.
Are you in good standing with the community?
Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age?
No.

Last edited:
I've seen and spoke to Mac many times on not only the server, but also on Discord. All around he's a nice guy and I enjoy speaking to him. He has decent ideas, and also knows how to take a joke (and roasting sessions).

But for now I will remain neutral until I learn more about him and his habits regarding server policies (and those who violate them). As of right now he stays out of the way (or at least out of my way), and is fairly active. I'll update my post when I have a better feel for what I want to say (when I get my shit together and actually have a real paragraph or two). For now though, its looking pretty positive.

Good luck, Mac.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Seems like the kind of kid to be in it for the long haul, he's taken more than enough shit in his time being here, Physical and Mental, just wish you could cool it in the discord though, and when a admin is trying to do something about whatever, let them handle it, don't get involved in the matter at hand.

+1 for being active, friendly, and helpful

-1 for being Mac

I remain neutral until further notice.

Mac_OS-X

A Little Darkly
I've seen and spoke to Mac many times on not only the server, but also on Discord. All around he's a nice guy and I enjoy speaking to him. He has decent ideas, and also knows how to take a joke (and roasting sessions).

But for now I will remain neutral until I learn more about him and his habits regarding server policies (and those who violate them). As of right now he stays out of the way (or at least out of my way), and is fairly active. I'll update my post when I have a better feel for what I want to say (when I get my shit together and actually have a real paragraph or two). For now though, its looking pretty positive.

Good luck, Mac.
Seems like the kind of kid to be in it for the long haul, he's taken more than enough shit in his time being here, Physical and Mental, just wish you could cool it in the discord though, and when a admin is trying to do something about whatever, let them handle it, don't get involved in the matter at hand.

+1 for being active, friendly, and helpful

-1 for being Mac

I remain neutral until further notice.

Wow, thank you two for the nice compliments! I don't mind the jokes or roasts, as long as they don't go into touchy territories. I will definitely not kill this discord like the other one, and I will let the admins do their thing unless they ask for help or just need a general opinion. But Im not making any promises about changing my personality...that's not included in the Mac_OS-X package, you may need call apple support and buy the "Im a real boy" package, which includes a personality change USB.

Richard Matthias

DARKLY Regular
Wow, thank you two for the nice compliments! I don't mind the jokes or roasts, as long as they don't go into touchy territories. I will definitely not kill this discord like the other one, and I will let the admins do their thing unless they ask for help or just need a general opinion. But Im not making any promises about changing my personality...that's not included in the Mac_OS-X package, you may need call apple support and buy the "Im a real boy" package, which includes a personality change USB.

Slap on an indian telemarketer accent with that sales pitch, and you have yourself a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.