CS Night Sept 21!!!

Noob.

TD Member
Ok, so we were talking about getting a CS night organized but nothing came from it. Let's get together and shoot the shit like good times past. Details are flexible and we can change them to suit the crowd.

When: September 21st
Time: 8pm Eastern Time
Where: TBD

I know we mentioned playing CSS, so if someone knows/figures out a good server for us to play, great! If not I think it would be favourable for us to have admin abilities rather than some unknown pub.

Voice your opinions if a different date/time is preferred. Or if you find a server worthy of TD shenanigans.

Edit: we need a server. Let us know if you know of a good one.

Last edited:

Thanatos

TD Member
The only server worthy of TD shenanigans is a TD server. I can post an event to one of the Steam groups, are you in the Discord? We can probably rouse LB to post in the others too. Why we waiting until the 21st though?

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
im fine with any time, the only thing that would keep me from joining would be if my dad has a surgery scheduled that day, or i am severely needed on one of the tf2 servers.

Noob.

TD Member
The only server worthy of TD shenanigans is a TD server. I can post an event to one of the Steam groups, are you in the Discord? We can probably rouse LB to post in the others too. Why we waiting until the 21st though?

I'm not in discord, so if you could do post it to the groups that'd be great! Same with LB.

I chose that date mostly because I'm pretty busy until then, but also to get some time to generate interest and give enough notice so people can't give lame excuses that they didn't know. But it can be made to be earlier just as easy

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
quick question, can anyone actually join the server? cause ive tried and it says connection failed or denied.

i've tried through forums, console, and browser.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Thanks for checking SJ.

Looks like we will need to find a different server for CS night. Anyone have a good one they know of?

My old communities CSGO Rotation Server, 24 slots, No awp though.

74.91.115.215:27015

Their CS Source Server is 30 Slots

72.5.195.131:27015

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
Can CS:GO have died when it was never really alive?
It's very alive but not for us old farts. We've become too degenerate for it. Gen Z has taken what we cherished as college freshman and made it a pre-teen ass to mouth shit show. Fcking PC zealots!! Give back our dick pick sprays!

:fuckthis:

21st CS foreva

Last edited:

Noob.

TD Member
I'm stuck waiting for my tires to get replaced, so I'll see you guys in game.

From the looks of things we still need a server, so someone pick one and if it's no good we can move around.