• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Jared's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jared04892

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Jared
SteamID: 76561198105935327
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Jared
Current Age: 15
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Mostly Trade #2, sometimes #1
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I live on the West Coast so on weekends or breaks when I have a lot of time to stay on, I would be on later than the other admins as it would be maybe 3 to 6 hours behind of their time. While the rest of the admins could be gone, I can finally do my part and keep the servers clean from hackers, asshats, and people that break the rules. I would like to make sure everyone enjoys playing on the server. I always enjoyed coming to this server as the admins were always fun, and always had a good time with the players by going out of their way to give out items as a prize or just being friendly and sharing laughs. The whole community is like no other I've seen and I love it, and I'd like to just help out as much as i can.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes, but rarely use it
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No

Spice Master

I'm New Here
He's a fun guy, we had our differences but in the end he's a fun person to hang around with. So I wish the best of luck for your app.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Good server presence, checks forums consistently

never heard you talk before, also I've received messages of you being a little aggravating at times

that being said, i would like to see you use your microphone just a bit more, and to cool it with the passive-aggressive chat.

-0.5, for now.

jared04892

I'm New Here
Good server presence, checks forums consistently

never heard you talk before, also I've received messages of you being a little aggravating at times

that being said, i would like to see you use your microphone just a bit more, and to cool it with the passive-aggressive chat.

-0.5, for now.
Thank you for the criticism, I will try to improve and work on my attitude from now on. Sorry for that.

♥Captain Vor♥

DARKLY Regular
Given my own professional opinion about this.
He understands the rules and applies them whenever people are breaking them.
Would like to see more on the forums.
Jared my boy. I know you have a mic, now don't be shy! Talk more no one will judge!
I mean other than that he is a nice person to talk to and generous and what I'm seeing he is friendly with others.
A +1 for me
(Let this be known This is just my opinion about Jared )
Keskele a scrub.
Points is bae.
Will keep an eye on him
:dolan:

Status
Not open for further replies.