• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hello there

Skip

I'm New Here
Well hi, didn't see ya there, my name is Skip, but people usually call me Skip. I am relatively new here, new to the forums that is, but I have had my fair amount of time on the TF2 trade server(s). Heck, I enjoy them SO MUCH that I play on there on TWO different accounts. Isn't that just SO CRAZY!

I enjoy my fair share of many different aspects of the Steam community as a whole, not just TF2. As I rarely do however play other games unrelated to the source engine itself, I still enjoy them. I play some CSGO, some TF2, a little GMOD, some L4D, ya know just an all rounder (source only) type a guy.

Personally, I am more of a "relaxed" gamer, one that doesn't try too hard to win, but will try my best to fucking destroy you if you try to stop me from winning. Moral of the story, don't be mean to me and we will get along pretty well.

I live by a simple motto; "If you're gonna suck dick, you might as well get paid for it". Basically meaning, if you are willing to kiss-ass so much that you are practically part of that person, then you might as well ask for something in return.

"If you're good at something, never do it for free." - Joker

I have awful computer specs, my PC is practically a computerized embodiment of a toaster. My FPS sucks, in which it may lead many to believe that I am just simply bad at the game. Well, not only are you (right) wrong, but it is because my PC lacks the simple capability to not kill itself when pitted against 3-4 particle effects.

I'm usually serious, but when I'm not serious, I still try to be serious. You may find this hard to believe when I say this but it's true. I am also a practical grammar Nazi, in fact I was awarded top scholar for my English class. So if you find me correcting your vocab, don't think I'm hating on ya my dude, just helping out.

Anyway, hi, I'm Skip, a pretty cool guy, see ya around my dudes.

Last edited:

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Hi Skip! Welcome to the Forums, If you ever want to chill and play some games, hit me up, Im a source(and recently GoldSrc) Guy aswell, Been wanting to play some CS 1.6, DoD:S and some CSS.