Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Who da fuk r u?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lone Star

Senior TF2 Staff
As of June 20, the TF team has updated the TF2 website showcasing some possible new weapon balance changes for certain weapons that may be added to the game with the release of the Pyro/Jungle update that we will be getting soon. My question to everyone is what are your thoughts and opinions on it?

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Pretty Boy Pistol is good now, Razorback idk how that will work out, No one will use the GRU still.

Other than that, I hope they add hats that have stats again.

Like the Private Eye+Nine Pipe Problem.
or the Fruit Shoot+Huntsman.

Skip

I'm New Here
(In my opinion) The B.A.S.E Jumper is fine where it's at, it did not need to be altered in any way. It seemed almost perfectly balanced after all the bugs were fixed, and really doesn't need change. But then they proceed to say: "Players often complain that the B.A.S.E. Jumper is frustrating to fight against because the target is simply too hard to hit." If anything it actually makes the player an even bigger target and very much vulnerable.

It actually kind of reminds me of how Valve nerfed the bison's penetration ability, then proceed to call it a "bug" even though the ability to penetrate multiple targets and hit the same player more than once had been in the tips screen ever since the damn thing came out.

CheesySpecs2705

I'm New Here
Overall they are looking pretty good, already better than the Meat Your Match update. Atomizer and Pretty Boys Pocket Pistol look decent to try out and I understand removing the Sandman stun ability but if that's being removed, I don't see why the Guillotine needs a complete nerf.

Base Jumper as previously mentioned doesn't need that much change really. If you can't hit it, tough, learn to. Sniper duels are finally even I 100% love the changes to the Danger Shield.

Does Rescue Ranger need changing though?

P.S - Rip Spy mains.