• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Staff Application (Mainly for Darkly Toronto Trade #2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Lime Veteran

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): MadeFromPixels - DGN
SteamID: ( The | seperates) STEAM_0:1:88010933 | [U:1:176021867] | 76561198136287595
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None (If it has to do with admin)
Real First Name: Aaron
Current Age: 16 (17 on April 26th which is in 2 days)
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Darkly Toronto Trade #2
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I would really like to help the community and make the Darkly Gaming Network an excellent network. (Not that it isn't already) Along with keeping the server clean from hackers/micspammers. Darkly seems to be just the best server for about everything, from fun to even unusual banking. I love to play in the server games and I have lots of fun! The server is an excellent server and I would love to help keep it up and running
YES/NO Questions:
Is there any way to check how many hours of play I have on the server?
Is there any way to check how many months I have been on the server?
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Not sure, but I have 60 hours of play if Im going to guess/estimate. I have been in Darkly since February (I believe)
Do you have a microphone? [Yes, I use it often. (Not excellent quality, saving for new one)]
Are you in good standing with the community? [Yes, I haven't been offensive or rude towards anyone.]
Are you at least 18 years of age? [No.]

Last edited:

Lone Star

Senior TF2 Staff
You failed to respond, so we are closing this application. Feel free to reapply if you are still interested and active on the servers and forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.