Forum's dead but whatever, what are you playing these days?

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
Playing dis game called Uber it's fun then blowing all my dough on hookers. I think I caught hurps on my dick but it's all good banged a few hot ones in the process so totally worth it.

I miss using this site, FB and Twitter be getting my rocks off from time to time, but no where else will provide me with as much pleasure as you fags did ever again.

Last edited:

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
I miss using this site, FB and Twitter be getting my rocks off from time to time, but no where else will provide me with as much pleasure as you fags did ever again.

I feel ya. Everyone else id using chat apps on their phones. Boo this!

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
Started playing Warframe again. Still being a literal cunt puncher on League of Legends and Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 3 came out today so gonna be smashing that.

$alvador

TD Member
holy shit, I remembered how to log in! but yeah x2 to what dead mike said.

I played a bit of Europa Universalis IV but pretty much nothing else since those FUCKING ASSCLOWNS dropped a nuke on CSS with whatever that sorry excuse for a CS game was they released after. How long has it really been? I can't even remember

I dunno what I'd give to see the 32-man CSS server alive and full, would be too much to ask to turn back the clock like that and probably too late to really express my gratitude for all yall but I'm glad to see the forums still exist!

Hope you guys are keeping well, R.I.P. TD CSS... 40oz on the curb for ya

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
Books.
4563201.jpg

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Yeah, I'd like to see CSS do a comeback anytime but now that I have a better PC, I can play GO. Server's still empty though.

Otherwise, I mostly play single player games. Really, what is people playing nowadays for multiplayer experience?

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Pyro and I play Heroes of the Storm.
A few of the guys play PS4 together

Really waiting for something to play. We all played BF1 together for about 1 day. It was so fun to get a lot of the bro's out... to bad the game was shit.

iSeize pubs css i think. I might start playing a little css. I havent played a FPS in 2 years...

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
We might try to get a CSS night going sometimes soon. Who's in?

We'll have to find a server tho

Thanatos

TD Member
Pyro and I play Heroes of the Storm.
A few of the guys play PS4 together

Really waiting for something to play. We all played BF1 together for about 1 day. It was so fun to get a lot of the bro's out... to bad the game was shit.

iSeize pubs css i think. I might start playing a little css. I havent played a FPS in 2 years...
Thanatos#13212 I'll play HotS witchoo

Noob.

TD Member
We might try to get a CSS night going sometimes soon. Who's in?

We'll have to find a server tho
Depending on the timing I might be in for that.

I think whaleman and a couple others still play GO. I haven't really played anything since I moved. I play Civ occasionally, but even that's like once every month or two. I miss hanging out and playing cs with you guys though

Sushicutter

TD Admin
Been playing alot of Dark Souls 3 lately...let me know if anyone of you guys get stuck in an area/boss lol. I haven't played CSGO in a looong time, but I'd be down for a CSS night.