• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albanzchu

TF2 Staff {newbie}
Hello! I am looking to create an application for admin.

Needed Info:

Game Handle(s):
Albanzchu, I do not deviate from this name

SteamID:
[U:1:106251199] or STEAM_0:1:53125599

Previous Clan/Community affiliations:
Hunger Games Server, Heavenly Trading Co., and Hot Tub Club

Real First Name:
Ethan

Current Age:

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:
Usually Darkly Toronto Trade/Idle #2, however I sometimes visit #1, or #3.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
I have spent a good deal of time on the server and wish to contribute back to the server I have spent so much time on. I find myself hosting many games and often see a lot put on the admins. It is my desire to take off some of the strain from the admins and help out around the server.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?
Yes
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Are you in good standing with the community?
Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age?
Yes

Additional Information:
I have a good deal of experience on the server, often time hosting a large series of games. I have 3+ years of experience being an admin on previous TF2 servers. I am friends with multiple admins and have had members of the community urge me to apply for admin before. It is my hope to do a good job is my application is accepted.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Hes a pretty friendly dude, Gives from his own pocket for games, Active on the "Server" and long time Regular, pretty outstanding character overall.

Although, the Application layout is different from others all the information is still there.

Good Luck Alban

Last edited:

civord

TF2 Staff - DSG, Esq.
Alban is nice, keeps his composure, does alot of giveaways. so good luck and dont be a keskele

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
I'm gonna recommend him... He seems more active than the.. current users/applicants. has a voice, has some sense, has some humor.. so +1 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.