• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED DARKLY Admin Server Ap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zellix

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): [DGN] Zellix
SteamID: http: 0:82360580
Previous Clan/Community I have affiliations: I have been a member on this server for a while just trading and having a good time
Real First Name: Sean
Current Age: 17 (Just turned 17)
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
For the past 6 to 8 months or so I join DARKLY as fear was doing is "Crazy Hour" as he explained to me it was a daily thing he liked to do late at night for fun when the trading starts to slow down, DARKLY is a server that has manage to keep its trading aspect and fun at a perfect balance and I know this is the best trading server around to be a part of darkly would be a amazing and a great honor. I also see huge amounts of stress being put on the admins and want to help relive it because it is unfair for people to be rude or disrespectful to such amazing people.

Secondly, DARKLY has something very special and something great about the community that i would like to be a part of. I want to help keep the spam, scamming and hacking to a all time low and keep the fun for everyone. I know how much everyone hates hacker's so I wanna make sure they are booted as fast as they can and take responsibility to do that myself as i think that is the fastest way to do it.

I like to take responsibility and take charge when I can but that being said i know my place, I'm not a rude guy. I love to run server games such as spycrabs and I'd like the thing of new games to help out the server.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes I estimate i have about 400 hours on this server
Do you have a microphone? Yes (Blue Snowball) and i love to use it.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes (Admin's have supported this theory people like Fear and Double)
Are you at least 18 years of age? No but i just turned 17

Last edited:

Lone Star

Senior TF2 Staff
You failed to respond, so we are closing this application. Feel free to reapply if you are still interested and active on the servers and forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.