• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED TF2 Darkly Gaming Server #2 Admin Application The Emerald Girl (Silver Soldier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos

TD Member
I'll just leave this here...

Darkly_22Keskele_is_a_Scrub22.png

The Emerald Girl

I'm New Here
I think a lot of things about you silver, I have some questions about you and I would like honest truth since you have already owned up to the age question

Question 1: Are you really a girl?
Question 2: Are you really from the U.S?, I've seen you connect from Taiwan??
Question 3: Are you willing to answer these questions, Since no one else is brave enough to ask.
Question 4: Do you have a mic? If so would you use it?(Ties into many questions.

Now Previously I +1d You, which that currently still stands, But I would like to see more Playtime on the server if possible, I'm not forcing you to show up, I'm just asking to see you more, Also if possible would you be able to make a "Hey I'm new here" Thread, i feel like people completely ignore that optional work, Not only will it be nice for us, It will also show us that you are willing to communicate.

1) Yes I am keskele already asked me that,
2) I am from Canada but since my family moved to Taiwan when I was 16 I am not able to move back to Canada so now I am saving up to move back to my homeland. (This is as simple as I can put it)
3) Yes
4) Yes, I do have a mic but I am..I don't how to say this. to put it in simple terms I am Terrified

I am busy most of the week so I'm not able to come on much so I cherish the weekends I have to play with you all.

it seems to me that you have me a vote and I am losing so if you just let me know that I am declined I will leave immediately and not attempt again if you wish.

Last edited:

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
@The Emerald Girl , I'd like to clarify:

The posts in this thread, by staff or otherwise, do not represent the official evaluation process of applicants. I can't speak for each person's individual opinion, but please understand this thread acts as a public space for players and staff to engage with you and the application process. We evaluate your application separately, independent of "votes", "+1's", and the like.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

The Emerald Girl

I'm New Here
@The Emerald Girl , I'd like to clarify:

The posts in this thread, by staff or otherwise, do not represent the official evaluation process of applicants. I can't speak for each person's individual opinion, but please understand this thread acts as a public space for players and staff to engage with you and the application process. We evaluate your application separately, independent of "votes", "+1's", and the like.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I see now thank you Sir Gatherix

Thanatos

TD Member
I see now thank you Sir Gatherix

:lolwut:

1) Yes I am keskele already asked me that,
2) I am from Canada but since my family moved to Taiwan when I was 16 I am not able to move back to Canada so now I am saving up to move back to my homeland. (This is as simple as I can put it)
3) Yes
4) Yes, I do have a mic but I am..I don't how to say this. to put it in simple terms I am Terrified

I am busy most of the week so I'm not able to come on much so I cherish the weekends I have to play with you all.

it seems to me that you have me a vote and I am losing so if you just let me know that I am declined I will leave immediately and not attempt again if you wish.
1. Please see my previous post about Keskele. FYI zero fucks given on what gender you are and/or identify with. We let Keskele in so that should say something.
2. Good luck with your move
3. Points of Authority is not Staff and does not speak for Staff, TF2, TD, or otherwise
4. It's just a voice, the internet is full of them. Mic usage is not a requirement for Staff, and I don't always use mine, but sometimes it just simply helps. It's always good to conquer your fears, but to each their own.

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff

:thisfnguy:

:lolwut:

1. Please see my previous post about Keskele. FYI zero fucks given on what gender you are and/or identify with. We let Keskele in so that should say something.
2. Good luck with your move
3. Points of Authority is not Staff and does not speak for Staff, TF2, TD, or otherwise
4. It's just a voice, the internet is full of them. Mic usage is not a requirement for Staff, and I don't always use mine, but sometimes it just simply helps. It's always good to conquer your fears, but to each their own.

1. Are you really a girl?

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Couple things....

1. I have never asked Silver Soldier if she was indeed a girl...in fact, I've spoken maybe 5 words to her since she's started playing in Darkly. Where the hell this issue came from is fucking beyond me.

2. The term "Sir Gatherix" makes me fucking cringe.

3. Points needs to learn his fucking place.

4. I am still currently a man, I do have the surgery scheduled to fix this though...will PM you Tick with more info.

5. No Mad Man you cannot fuck me....I mean, yes you could fuck me, but I'm good on registering as a sex offender everywhere I go.

This should clear up any confusion left on this app. Good luck Silver! If you have any more questions please feel free to spam messages with "@Gatherix" in each message.

The Emerald Girl

I'm New Here
Couple things....

1. I have never asked Silver Soldier if she was indeed a girl...in fact, I've spoken maybe 5 words to her since she's started playing in Darkly. Where the hell this issue came from is fucking beyond me.

2. The term "Sir Gatherix" makes me fucking cringe.

3. Points needs to learn his fucking place.

4. I am still currently a man, I do have the surgery scheduled to fix this, though...will PM you Tick with more info.

5. No Mad Man you cannot fuck me....I mean, yes you could fuck me, but I'm good on registering as a sex offender everywhere I go.

This should clear up any confusion left on this app. Good luck Silver! If you have any more questions please feel free to spam messages with "@Gatherix" in each message.

(Warning this application has a high probability of causing massive cringe.)

image.php
<----If you can translate this you win a prize

Status
Not open for further replies.