• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Enzo capellini for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo Capellini

I'm New Here
Game handle(s) Enzo , Enzo capellini
Steam id STEAM_0:0:45591303
previously Clan/community affiliations Miscellaneous Gmod servers that have now been shut down
Real first name Joshua
Current age 16 (17 July 9th)
Location Las Vegas Nevada United states
Which Darkly server do you play on: I mostly play on DARKLY trade #2
Why do you wanna become a tf2 admin: I've been playing tf2 since 2011 and this was one of the few servers i played on and i never did bother to apply or come to this site for a while because i never really knew/ thought it was important cause i hadn't played as much as i do now. There has been an increase in annoyances on the server and sometimes the admins aren't on the help and i'm on a lot later and can handle people. The community seems to like me and i haven't had problems with anyone for a while. Sometimes only one admin is on and needs help or someone wont be on to help a player when i'm around. I would love to help anyone i can on this amazing server and community.

YES/NO Questions
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours? : Yes I've logged at least 60 in the last month and more so beyond that point.
Do you have a microphone Yes
Are you in good standing: No I have been banned a few times but have since cleaned up and contributed to the community on DARKLY trade #2
Are you 18 years or older No

Thank you for reading this, Have a nice day!
-P.s Keskele is a skrub

Last edited:

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Age, And Forum Activity.

Other than that hes a pretty solid individual. Performance wise, you could use the mic a little less, i hear a lot of chatter between you and everyone else on the server, which is good! But dont overdue it, its nice to talk to people, its good for your mind, but remember voice chat is supposed to be for trading primarily.

A Solid +1 from me now.

Enzo Capellini

I'm New Here
Hell yeah i know what you mean,please my parents dont like strange men coming in the house and installing random cameras thats like the fifth time this week

DoubleJumper

TF2 Staff
" increase in annoyances on the server and sometimes the admins aren't on "

Where the fuck do we bug off to all the time when shit happens that every application has this sentence? our oh shit'o'meters just go off at the same time and we head off to bumble fuck?

Enzo Capellini

I'm New Here
I dunno man its like they have a plugin that tells them when the admins are off
" increase in annoyances on the server and sometimes the admins aren't on "

Where the fuck do we bug off to all the time when shit happens that every application has this sentence? our oh shit'o'meters just go off at the same time and we head off to bumble fuck?

Enzo Capellini

I'm New Here
Hey so I cant play tf2 or really any game for a while, mouse broke. I dont get any money until july and thats not even a for sure ill get money on my birthday. I really want to work on filling up the other two servers but its been hard to even be on at all lately with mental issues and other just real world problems with school and other shit.

Enzo Capellini

I'm New Here
Hey so I cant play tf2 or really any game for a while, mouse broke. I dont get any money until july and thats not even a for sure ill get money on my birthday. I really want to work on filling up the other two servers but its been hard to even be on at all lately with mental issues and other just real world problems with school and other shit.
Fuck, well never mind that my mom actually bought me a new mouse to my surprise sorry bout that.

Status
Not open for further replies.