• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Admin application!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrChicken

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Dr.Chicken[DGN]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168327566
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:Admin on Roblox servers when i was 14.
Real First Name:Mason
Current Age:16
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Mostly #2 But I'll sometimes play on # 1 and #3
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:I love helping the Community And i Love Helping Stop Players Like Lmao Box hackers Mic spammers Etc.
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?
Yes at least 1 year if not 1 and a half.
Do you have a microphone?
No I might get one though.
Are you in good standing with the community?
I think so yes I've hosted a couple of events there is one person that doesn't like me because he was spamming me with the fan'o'war And then i switched teams and killed him a bunch.
Are you at least 18 years of age?
No

Last edited:

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
Seen Dr Chicken a few times on server 2. seems a nice guy. i would like to wish you good luck with your application :happylurk:

kath

Spycrab Queen
1+ he is a nice guy and always says hi to me everyday when i join server 2 :D

goodluck chicken with ya app :)

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Well after some time playing with you and getting to know you I could easily +1 you, I like the fact when I invite you to join me on Server 1, your usually there with whoever it may be thats with me, I also like seeing you donate items from your own pocket for Civords games. Keep up the work, You have a long way to go.

Thanatos

TD Member
Please do not double post. You've posted on this app 3 times, twice more than necessary. Please use the edit button if you have anything further to say.

Also, I'm not understanding the point of saying he idled on the server for 3 days. Are you saying that's a good thing? A bad thing? Just typing to get your post count up?

DrChicken

I'm New Here
You can pretty much discard or whatever this app in getting bored of TF2 and yeah I'm too lazy to close tf2 My Great Aunt Also recently died.

Last edited:

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Denied upon request. Feel free to reapply if you decide to come back, Dr Chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.