• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Two's Awesome App

Status
Not open for further replies.

TW0

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): NONE Admin/moderator

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91423340
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: NONE
Real First Name: Colin
Current Age: 16
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Trade server
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I fell responsible and i think i can be a big help i'm fair and ill make people have fun
YES/NO Questions:
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes Iv'e been on the server for about a year or so maybe 7 months
Do you have a microphone? No
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No

Last edited:

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Game Handle(s): NONE
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I fell responsible and i think i can be a big help i'm fair and ill make people have fun
YES/NO Questions:
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes Iv'e been on the server for about a year or so maybe 7 months

gr8 m8 I r8 8/8

Let's accept this guy instead of civord

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Game Handle(s): NONE
YES/NO Questions:

looks good, someone accept him

Lochnessmaster

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): NONE Admin/moderator

YES/NO Questions:
Ladies and gentlemen. It takes a strong and intelligent man to realize his dreams and achieve his goals in life and love. A man that is not afraid to live life to its fullest and embrace what is truly important.

But enough about me… I’m here to talk about Andrew and Sarah. Two people who have come together today to form a union that will surely last forever.

+1

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Ladies and gentlemen. It takes a strong and intelligent man to realize his dreams and achieve his goals in life and love. A man that is not afraid to live life to its fullest and embrace what is truly important.

But enough about me… I’m here to talk about Andrew and Sarah. Two people who have come together today to form a union that will surely last forever.

+1

:bjnotbad:

Status
Not open for further replies.