• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Not Dead (Yet)

Hey, Mad Man here with a nice long(ish) post

My School has been an overly attached girlfriend, and I'm currently struggling to shake it off enough of where I can breathe (What is funny is that I'm writing this post in school).

The good news is that I have some exciting updates for you scrubs!

First and foremost, I am either going to Portland State (PSU) or Oregon State (OSU) next year for college. I'm pretty excited, and I will be going into general engineering (Later on I will figure out what I want to be an engineer in. I'm thinking of Nuclear or even Chemical. Biological and Environmental have come to mind, but I'm not sure about those.)

I don't know how many of you care, but if you want a Graduation announcement from me, send me a message on the forums (or steam) with your address so I can send you one (I would prefer a private message so you don't have your address on the web, but whatever you're comfortable with.).

Secondly, I am now running my school's engineering club so you may see some later posts on that. So far it's been crazy because I can't exactly plan stuff for the club in advance. The kids are cute, and I enjoy it when we figure something out, and everyone gets overly excited (It's kind of like kindergartners having a snow day, and they get to play in it (Or any student who gets off of school because of snow)).

Finally, my mom has realized that I am going to be going away next year for college, so a majority of my days consumed with running around town with her (Seriously, I'm going from right after school to like 11 pm). Once in a blue moon, I get a day off of where I can do homework, but I don't mind it much. So far my grades haven't been affected, so I'm pretty happy about that.

So yeah that's about it. I'm able to message a bit more, so don't be afraid to say hi. I'm usually on the forums, and once in a while, I check my steam to see if anything is going on.

Also, I deeply apologize for my prolonged absence on the Darkly TF2 Servers.
I'm trying, but it just isn't working :(

See ya around the forums!
-Mad Man With A Saxophone

PS: Make sure you headshot all of the noobs for me <3