• Guest, This Forum is Strictly Moderated!

Please read the rules before participating in this forum: READ ME Serious F'n Business - Forum / Moderation Rules

If you do not agree with the rules of this forum, and do not plan to abide by them, then do not participate. Threads or posts that do not belong in this forum will be moved, edited, or deleted at the discretion of the Moderators. Repeated failure to follow the rules will result in banishment from the Serious F'n Business forum.

Be good to each other.

new problem trolls

hi guys I banned a guy for hacking because he somehow got unlimited armor name Kingalmighty, moments later there 3 more just like him but they ran......is there anything we can do to prevent this well heads up were bound to see more

FEAR THE ELDERLY just got 2 more banned for same, I can only do 3 day bans majorscout guy and supermarioraymond Iwill need perms on all3 as soon as possible, they have already been in 3 times today

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
hi guys I banned a guy for hacking because he somehow got unlimited armor name Kingalmighty, moments later there 3 more just like him but they ran......is there anything we can do to prevent this well heads up were bound to see more

FEAR THE ELDERLY just got 2 more banned for same, I can only do 3 day bans majorscout guy and supermarioraymond Iwill need perms on all3 as soon as possible, they have already been in 3 times today
Hey dude, tag me by typing @MyNameHere (you can start typing it and it will pop up so you can click it) if you need. I'm not always here, but I'll do my best to help out.

Tag any number of people to help, hopefully somebody sees it and gives er. Thanks for your efforts!!

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
In addition to BJ's response, I'm usually on Steam to deal with TF2 stuff, but I'm not super quick to reply sometimes. Not sure if that's what you're looking for, but I can extend shit where necessary.