• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Staff application (BlackAce)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[A&B] BlackAce

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): BlackAce™ -DGN- itijcm
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:65187066
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: MBM
Real First Name: David
Current Age: 19
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: mostly 2 and 4
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I have been playing on the servers for a while and I have wanted to help out the community/group whenever I can, after seeing a few of scammers, cheaters, and aimboters I thought about applying for a spot, and concidering even after what seems like 2 years of playing on these servers I still enjoy hoping on when i get a free day. From giveaways to even just having a chat with others I'll still be happy to log on and stay a while. And heck I even donate to the servers once in a while. So after all of this I hope you consider me for a spot.
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? yes
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you in good standing with the community? yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? yes

Last edited:
I have always believed in blackace, he is knowledgeable of rules, and keeps a cool head and has been a longtime help to the server and a good friend and mvm player as well. I have always thought he would make an exelant addition to the staff. good luck on your app. and keep up the good work, Fear.

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Seems like you just kinda disappeared from the servers there for the longest time. Glad to see you made your way back! Best of luck on the app. man, we'll be watching.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Lets see, I have met you and have talked to you. but i cant say ive seen you or have talked to you often.

Maybe a followup on why I/we dont see you often would be nice. you seemed like a really cool dude and i would like to get to know you better if you could find the time to come play on the servers and hang out with us.

Right now its a No from me. but things could change, dont let the "no" dissuade you.

kath

Spycrab Queen
ace is a canny guy people like him well i no fear does but hes not around much and im not sure if hes ready to be admin yet sry ace but still good luck

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
Me being completely honest, in the past when you were applying you got on alot of people's bad side especailly mine and lost your temper so quick. So hopefully there has been a huge amount of improvement in that part of your personality to trust you as staff

Status
Not open for further replies.