• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Admin/Moderator Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[LEK] Rick Steel

The Holy Grail
Game Handle(s) Rick Steel [LEK] [DGN]
Steam name: Rick Steel [LEK] [DGN]
Steam3ID: [U:1:124779280]
SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:62389640
SteamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085045008
Steam rep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198085045008

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Clan of LEK and used to be EEG, long time player on DGN.
Real First name: Donovan
Current Age: 14
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I play on Server 2 for most of the time.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I been playing on DGN for a long time. I want to be Staff, because I love how nice people have been specilly the staff. Sometimes when staff is not on hackers, trolls, and Mic spammers destroy the server and ruin everyones fun.

I love it here, it is the best trade server ever, that is why I respect the Rules. I been really active on the Server and the forums since I came on it, so I choose to go for moderator. I own a server on Garry's mod. Used to be administrative watch on EEG, which is a rank higher than Server manager. The owner shut it down, because money issues. I am now admin on LEK Garry's mod server.

Feel free to comment here or add me if you want to ask any questions, or have any feedback for me.
Thank you.

YES/NO Questions
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours? : yes, I been around for aproximately a year and a half with 11 days and 7 hours of connection time.
Do You have a microphone? : Yes, but it is not great
Are you good standing with the community? - I believe I am within a Good Standing, if not I hope to make good friends with u all.
Are you at least 18 years of age? : No

Last edited:

kath

Spycrab Queen
1+ yes ricky ur a good kid and i do have ur back heh. been friends with ricky for along time now back when i was a admin everytime i was afk he would message me about scammers hackers people that ran from spycrabs. i no hes only 14 and has no mic but like i said before a mic isnt everything. so goodluck ricky :)

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
+1. a nice personality, a good friend, and a great guy. age is a bit concerning though, but theres great examples out there of kids who can be very responsible and have there heads in the right place. I think you and otis are prime examples of those kinds of kids

Goodluck on your app!

Status
Not open for further replies.