• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Civord's Admin/moderator application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

civord

TF2 Staff - DSG, Esq.
Game handle(s) civord
Steam id STEAM_0:1:95457603
previously Clan/community affiliations Romans bowling crew
Real first name Patrick
Current age 17
Location payette idaho United states
Which Darkly server do you play on: I mostly play on trade plaza 2 b thanks to fear and the other great admins that come through
Why do you wanna become a tf2 admin: I want to become a tf2 admin to keep giving back to DGN in spycrabs and keeping the server clean from mic spammers and hackers. I came into this server and fear the ederly was doing his (crazy hour) and I loved it so I kept coming back and I sighed up on the forums.
I find the DGN servers to be better then any server on any other game so I wanna be part of it. I wanna be a useful part of DGN and help out with admins at any time I can.

YES/NO Questions
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours? : Yes I have been playing darkly since january 2015
Do you have a microphone Yes
Are you in good standing Yes I am the prefered host of the spy crabs and I think its great
Are you 18 years or older No

ty note loch fear keskele divinechibi Rei Madbondage fetus deletus kandi tich toch

Last edited:
Civord is a very cool headed person and very mature for his age. He always follows the rules and and never given me any cause to think otherwise, he always reminds people of rules while in server and notifies staff if there is a problem. He also has donated to many spycrab games and has hosted many more at my request so that I could watch and control the fun. I believe that if we looked past the 18 thing we could not find a better representative of what Darkly represents to our regulars and to the public in general. I wish you all the best of luck on you app. and keep up the good work you are doing for us as it does help make darkly servers the place to be. Your Friend Fear The Elderly

Richard Matthias

DARKLY Regular
Hey civord,

Here's the format for applying for mod:

Game Handle(s):
SteamID:
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:
Real First Name:
Current Age:
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?
Do you have a microphone?
Are you in good standing with the community?
Are you at least 18 years of age?

Hey Civord glad to see you on the forums. I would definitely say +1 for you, you have shown admirable qualities while on the servers a few suggestions though. Get some activity up on the forums and spruce up your application a bit using the format and try to make it look like it wasn't done in five minutes.
Good luck on your application!

special thanks note: to Civord on 8/28/16 Civord hosted free spycrabs for 3 hours straight so the staff could control the fun our special thanks for his extra efforts in keeping Darkly the place to be for fun and good people Fear The Elderly.....p.s. he was also awarded a hat crafted by me for his efforts !

note: once again Civord hosted our mass spycrabs 8/31/16 for an hour on server 2 and I gave him freely a crafted hat because he was not able to participate

Note: 9/1/16 again civord has hosted our spycrabs from donators like Kandi and others, and Kandi also gave Civord a hat because he was not ablle to participate while hosting tonight it was almost 2 hrs

civords laptop is down and being repaired, though I am in contact with him, he miss's us all and will be back soon

On Sept . 25 and 26 2016 Civord got a new computer and celebrated by spycrabbing away 7 genuine awps and a cosmedic

Last edited:

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Goodluck on your App Civord. I enjoy playing with you and you seem like a pretty courteous dude. although you do tend to get a little crazy when on the mic, maybe your nervous, or maybe your just excited to have great friends.

A solid yes from me

kath

Spycrab Queen
no doubt about civord geting admin i really think he will yea hes not 18 but wuts 1 year :P he helps out and host the games for me n fear so yea good luck on ur app :D

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
Mostly concerd on how active you are since i have not seen you in the server for a good minute but all in all so far no other problems pop up with you applying

civord

TF2 Staff - DSG, Esq.
yah i was away but now im back
I had issues with my last computer and got a new one
and while my last computer was sent away i got sick with strep but everything is better now

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
more concerned with newbs applying.... use that mic... more mic usage = better chance... Talk talk and talk..... s mall talk is allowed, hell these days the server can use more small talk....

Status
Not open for further replies.