• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Well, that was shit!

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
You and @Keskele and your fuckin dick pics.

Brace yourself son @zackychuu

eeebbf0147efa8859931e7716bf22a.gif

omission

TD Admin
Welcome back Zacky dude.

All of your anxieties, frustrations and vexations will vanish in or about 30 more years as you will absorb all the bull shit of a relationship. In the meantime, left hand Sally or right hand Rose will satisfy you until your heart is content. I know, been there, done it!

P.S. Sally and Rose will always be there when their services are required even after 30 years!

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Welcome back Zacky dude.

All of your anxieties, frustrations and vexations will vanish in or about 30 more years as you will absorb all the bull shit of a relationship. In the meantime, left hand Sally or right hand Rose will satisfy you until your heart is content. I know, been there, done it!

P.S. Sally and Rose will always be there when their services are required even after 30 years!
Omi always knows what to say, but thankfully this little Brit has found a regular source of action without all that expensive and emotional relationship stuff.
I'd say life is pretty great right now.