• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Well, that was shit!

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Alright, Dickheads?

As a few of you will probably know if you were paying attention, I moved out of my parents house a little while ago, and into a house with my girlfriend. Big mistake.
After a few months of being there, the fucker decides that she's lost her feelings for me. Only she didn't tell me how she felt until another few months down the line. So I dragged my ass out of the most comfortable situation, all the way across town making it harder for me to get to my job, blew tonnes of money on furniture and shit, just for her to tell me it was for nothing.
Yeah, pretty shitty.

The worst bit about it is that we actually had a pretty mutual breakup, I couldn't make her get her feelings back, and we tried for almost a month after she told me. We decided to keep living together as friends, she was moving into the spare room and I had the master room. Sorted.
Then 5 days later after we had broken up we both went on a night out, both with our respective friend groups...
The bitch only went and brought some dude back to our house that night, and let me just say in the nicest possible way, shit hit the fan. I was not a happy bunny.

Anyway, cutting a long ass story short, I found out a bunch of shit from one of her old friends about shit she did while we were together so she actually did me a favour.
I'm back with my mum again living the cushy life and I've decided relationships aren't for me. At least for a while.
After two shitty breakups in recent years I'm just gonna live my life.

Moral of the story, don't fucking move in with someone so soon after getting together.
We thought 8 months was long enough. It wasn't.

So, my work schedule is still fucky, and I still won't be on as much as I would like to be...
But anyway, I'm back bitches!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
And how old are you again? Seems like only last year when you were experimenting with jizz making your skin soft :fffeel:

Anyway, I'm kinda happy for you. You need to worry about yourself, save money and fuck anything that moves. Plenty time to play house and hop on the hamster wheel of work-pay bills, rinse and repeat.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
I'm glad you broke up with that sket, sounds like her highest ambition in life is to get laid and Rob someone for their money. Matter fact fuck all bitches, just another example of why you should never believe in pussy, I shit on that hoes like that.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Welcome home zacky.....Damn man, sorry about that whole fucking mess.
Welcome back Zack!
Thanks guys!

And how old are you again? Seems like only last year when you were experimenting with jizz making your skin soft :fffeel:

Anyway, I'm kinda happy for you. You need to worry about yourself, save money and fuck anything that moves. Plenty time to play house and hop on the hamster wheel of work-pay bills, rinse and repeat.
22 on the 29th of this month broo
Fucking right, I've already "moved on" twice. Off out tonight with a potential hookup going to the same place...

Didnt zack play on the source servers alot
As much as I could at the time, and mostly really late at night on my side of the pond.

I'm glad you broke up with that sket, sounds like her highest ambition in life is to get laid and Rob someone for their money. Matter fact fuck all bitches, just another example of why you should never believe in pussy, I shit on that hoes like that.
Bitch still owes me £250...

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
You date some fucking cunts, man.

:leftfeeling:
Fucking tell me about it!

22, Jesus. I've had about 7 girlfriends between 22 and now. You'll lose a few more, mate. Fuck n weave, fuck n weave.
That's the plan, though this is gonna be the first time in my life I've done this kinda thing. Gonna have some fun with it!
I've always been more of an "only in a relationship" kinda guy. My numbers are pretty low.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
Fuck hookers and charge them money for your dick, best job in da world