• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Heya Darkly Community!!

Greetings Mike,
It’s always a pleasure to welcome new members to forums.

I’m astonish that you have the knowledge of five different languages. However, the sinister TD members now have the capability to use five different ways of profanity against you. I for one prefer English. But I can swear in German as well. To overcome this evil that prowls around you, you are required to consume spirits or couple of tranquillizers before each game, then relax in your game chair. Looking forward to see you in game.
Again, welcome to the forums.
Well the first things you learn in a new language are swear words. I know a couple in Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese and especially Swahili. Anyways Thank you for the warm welcome, it is much appreciated. If you need to learn how to swear in either of those languages just ask me and i'll teach you step by step on pronunciation and everything.

omission

TD Admin
Well the first things you learn in a new language are swear words. I know a couple in Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese and especially Swahili. Anyways Thank you for the warm welcome, it is much appreciated. If you need to learn how to swear in either of those languages just ask me and i'll teach you step by step on pronunciation and everything.

I like it! Thanks..