• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibee1

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): chibee1
SteamID:
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:
Real First Name: Chi
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Darkly Trade server 2
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Cos ive been with this server for a while now and I see that the admins from London are not always on and most of the American admins are, so i kinda just wanna take respondibility of the other side of the world.

YES/NO or Well thats not for me to decide Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yep
Do you have a mic? Yep
Are you in good standing with the community? Well thats not for me to decide
Are you at least 18 years of age? Nope

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
STEAM_0:1:79204985 <------Your steam id....you're welcome!

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Cos ive been with this server for a while now and I see that the admins from London are not always on and most of the American admins are, so i kinda just wanna take respondibility of the other side of the world.

Best of luck on your plan to rule the other side of the world! Good luck on the app. too!!

[LEK] Rick Steel

The Holy Grail
Chibee1 u been a nice friend and good player. You are a better sniper than me and I say that with pride. I never seen u break a rule once and I wish you good luck on your app

kath

Spycrab Queen
i seen chibee1 alot to no hes a nice guy but i havent seen him on servers much these days which sucks cuz hes friendly n nice dont matter hes young. not sure hes ready but i still wish u goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.