• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Heya Darkly Community!!

Hey! My name is Mike and I've been playing on Darkly Servers for almost 4 years I believe. I have been enjoying my time here and I just now made an account on the forums (Finally I know). Some of you who are active on Server 2 for the TF2 Trading/Idle might see me on as my name. It's spelt NaughtyOreo and it's backwards and upsidedown...creativity is something I'm not good at :P

I hope me and you guys could get to know each other better because I've always had a love for tf2 and I love the Darkly servers and the community that has and is growing behind it. Take it easy guys! :D

Basic Facts about me

Ethnicity: Portuguese however I was born in Canada.
Nationality: Canadian :P
Favourite Hockey Team: The Toronto Maple Leafs
Height: 6'1
Eye Colour: Hazel
Favourite Class: Scout. Even though I am not so good at it anymore :/
RANDOM BONUS FACT!: I speak 5 languages fluently, Portuguese, Spanish, French, English, and Swedish! (Even though Swedish is pretty terrible and is being worked on)
Favourite Dish: Too many good ones to decide...sorry

I don't know what else to add .-.

Thanatos

TD Member
Let me be more clear since you just did it again... Do not post twice in a row on the same forum thread.

If you need to respond to multiple people please click the reply button on each post you wish to reply to. It will consolidate into one post as per my previous example.

omission

TD Admin
Greetings Mike,
It’s always a pleasure to welcome new members to forums.

I’m astonish that you have the knowledge of five different languages. However, the sinister TD members now have the capability to use five different ways of profanity against you. I for one prefer English. But I can swear in German as well. To overcome this evil that prowls around you, you are required to consume spirits or couple of tranquillizers before each game, then relax in your game chair. Looking forward to see you in game.
Again, welcome to the forums.