• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Daniel7297 TF2 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴰᴳᴺ Daniel7297

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): ᴰᴳᴺ Daniel7297, Daniel7297
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23858157
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Daniel
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Mostly Trade #2
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I've been with the darkly community for almost 4 years. I never applied until now because I thought I was too young. I know that I am not 18 but I think I am mature enough to handle it. I go on darkly for a couple of hours every day and sometimes late at night there are no admins on and some people do not follow the rules. I sometimes go on the other Darkly servers that have less people and usually there are no admins there and there are some people that who do not obey the rules and I would like to enforce them. I really love this community that I have been with for so many years and I would like for this community to live on and be a safe and fun place to be.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes, been playing on Darkly since 2012 and I have around 28 days spent on Darkly servers.
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age? No.

Last edited:
Daniel is one of those people that you really don't come across anymore.
He is kind and caring, and his judgement for right and wrong is in order. Maturity isn't an issue, for that I actually thought he was a lot older until I saw his age on his application. He's one of those people that you can quickly become friends with and one that won't go and be dishonest. He probably plays on the tf2 servers more than I do considering I try to play almost every day.

In the time I've seen him (which is a lot, trust me), I've never seen him once argue with a player.
The only con I can see here is that we can get too attached to him.

+1

Good Luck Daniel, you remarkable piece of amazingness.

ᴰᴳᴺ Daniel7297

I'm New Here
Daniel is one of those people that you really don't come across anymore.
He is kind and caring, and his judgement for right and wrong is in order. Maturity isn't an issue, for that I actually thought he was a lot older until I saw his age on his application. He's one of those people that you can quickly become friends with and one that won't go and be dishonest. He probably plays on the tf2 servers more than I do considering I try to play almost every day.

In the time I've seen him (which is a lot, trust me), I've never seen him once argue with a player.
The only con I can see here is that we can get too attached to him.

+1

Good Luck Daniel, you remarkable piece of amazingness.

Thank ya Mad Man! Love ya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.