The Lenny rule? or Faces in chat General

Locate☣

DARKLY Regular
Hey jazz I don't believe we have formally met before. I'm Locate, I've been on staff with darkly since 2013.
The Lenny face is consider spam by most(if not all) active trade staff. The reason being we had an issue with another player to an extreme which made us put our foot down and discourage or "ban" it out right. I'm not going into details as it does not concern you since its an older issue with another player. How ever you seem to not realize that even though its not an official rule on the forums, if an admin or a staff member tells you to stop; You stop.
(rule #6 http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/darkly-server-rules.8156/ ) if you do it when we aren't around that sets a bad example for other players in the server as you are a regular. Though I wish not to discourage you from playing in our servers, if you don't follow staff rules(with in reason & no harm to your self or others of course) and set bad examples for our other server tenants there will be consequences.

Now that being said, back to you wanting to change the ruling. I'm a solid no. Again for the issue we had in the past with another player, and me not wanting to encourage such behavior happening again.

Last edited:
we have ment many times. but im just one of many around. you probably remember me more as SparknAshes my old name. we used to play a bit not on this particular server. Thank you for the reply.