clash of clans

Rams

TD Admin
going to keep it clean as there is a lot of information. 3rd update -
  • Available loot is now distributed to the Town Hall as well as storages (maximum loot is unchanged)
  • Town Halls contain a share of loot equal to one Gold Storage, one Elixir Storage and 1/4 Dark Elixir storage
  • The Town Hall is now looted only when it is completely destroyed by an attacker
  • Town Hall Gold, Elixir and Dark Elixir storage increases by Town Hall Level
  • The Town Hall and Clan Castle now count as resource buildings, so Goblins can target them for double damage
Also for the loot hunters comes changes to the League Bonus system to make it worth more, but only if you attack well:

• All League Bonuses have been significantly increased
  • League Bonus loot is now progressive from 0% to 100%, based on destruction percentage of a victorious attack
  • 100% League Bonus is earned at 70% destruction

Also, the Trophy pushers out there will be seeing some much needed rebalancing of high-level Trophy offers. High-level players will be gaining more Trophies from attacks and losing less from defense:

• Trophy offers of defenders with less Trophies now increase based on total Trophy count
  • Trophy offers of defenders with more Trophies now decrease based on total Trophy count

Finally, there are some general-purpose multiplayer matchmaking changes to support all the rest:

• Available loot percentage on Town Hall levels 6 through 10 has been slightly increased
  • Multiplayer targets one Town Hall level lower are now worth slightly less loot to attackers
  • Multiplayer matchmaking is now less likely to offer targets at a 2-level Town Hall difference (only below Champion League)
    THloot.png League bonus.png

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
From how I'm understanding everything really this update supports active players.

Fuckers who idle all day will be up for looting! (like bots) there's also going to be a gem mine, so that's decent.

It's a gem-grab for sure.
There will be a ton of people geming the TH/defence and new Hero, the gems will flow.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Now you REALLY have to protect town hall. After the first news i was thinking of leaving mine outside anyways. no real loss as i wanted to stay low level, but with you losing a lot more loot bases will be different

AIDS

Next ones better be unit related

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I hope the game dynamic won't chnage too much. I feel this will open up a lot of loot loss, even for those attacking once or twice a day.

Rams

TD Admin
I hope the game dynamic won't chnage too much. I feel this will open up a lot of loot loss, even for those attacking once or twice a day.
not much announced today but
[NEW] Other Changes:

• All trap rearm costs massively reduced (~75% rearm cost reduction on average of all traps)
  • X-Bow reload costs massively reduced (~70% reload cost reduction for all levels)
  • Time until you can be attacked after going offline increased from 1 minute to 5 minutes (to help cases of accidentally going offline)

Rams

TD Admin
Coming soon: Wizard Tower level 9, Laboratory level 9, Gold Storage & Elixir Storage level 12!

Well it's tied 16/16 someone can attack 9 for an easy 2 stars or take on 7 since it has not been attacked yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk