CSGO 10mans 2015?

nb

DARKLY Regular
Too busy with homework I hardly have time to idle ;c
I'll see if I have time if we do end up playing

we managed to get a 10 man going but it only lasted for 1 match.
On the bright side the pub saw some action tonight, I think we had something like 20 people on, at the same time!

Magic is fat >:c

thewhaleman

TD Admin
I'm unable to run the 10man because I'll be working all tomorrow. This doesn't mean you can't have the 10man, you know the server IP and password. Good luck.

Reactions: nb

amanshotme

TD Member
Did I miss the 10 man since when is it in the AM?

Anyone 10 manning tonight?

Don't know if there was a 10man on Saturday. As I posted before, I am pretty much out for the year.

Just want to clarify some confusion. My previous post ("Get in mumble you fools!") was referring to what I use for every steam group announcement I made before every 10man. What it means is when there's noone organizing these events, and you wanna play, mass invite peeps to mumble and get er done.

As a unwritten rule, let's say the 10man server is open for business every Saturday at 8pm~~~

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I haven't had the time to play much lately, probably won't be able to get on this Saturday but next Saturday might work out. I've missed like four 10mans in a row.

thewhaleman

TD Admin
We'll see how next Saturday goes, we might have to wait till maybe thanks giving, maybe even winter break before we can start them up if everyone is busy with "life".

Carns

TD Admin
If we can't get a 10 man going, could always populate the pub. Because you know... it's often dead.