CSGO 10mans 2015?

thewhaleman

TD Admin
for sure
Mumble: 216.52.148.10:14600

and I'm pretty sure the server info is
IP: 128.0.0.1 Password: whalemanisacoolguy

( In all seriousness I have no idea what the server info is :) )

amanshotme

TD Member
Okay I disabled veto and enabled the mapchooser, nominate and rtv plugins, so now our 10man server runs similar to the pub. Once we have picked teams, we'll have people nominate maps they want to play, then spam rtv to start map voting.

Unfortunately mapchooser plugin doesn't handle match clinching well. We could hold mapvotes before half time, but since we don't know if everybody is up for playing a second game, I think we should do our mapvoting using rtv.

Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

thewhaleman

TD Admin
I think this will really work well on SATURDAY, AUGUST THE 8TH, AT 8:00 PM.
I'll be sure to be on mumble ( 216.52.148.10:14600 ) before then to insure everything is still going to be done this way.

We keeping the map pool from last time?

amanshotme

TD Member
I think this will really work well on SATURDAY, AUGUST THE 8TH, AT 8:00 PM.
I'll be sure to be on mumble ( 216.52.148.10:14600 ) before then to insure everything is still going to be done this way.

We keeping the map pool from last time?

Agreed!!!

Map voting outside of rtv is essentially disabled (match will end before we can vote the next map). After each match, the server will change the map to a warmup map.

Warmup maps will be small fun maps in the category of aim, fy, awp, etc that can be used to warmup your aim while we wait for people to join mumble and the server. Warmup maps may also be early builds of maps that people from the community want to show off. Hopefully, this week @thewhaleman will be showing off his latest map de_invenio!

Last edited: