CSGO 10mans 2015?

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
We can probably set a 10 man for you guys and give whoever wants to set it up/maintain it FTP access. It will not cost us anything extra to do this. :shrug:

amanshotme

TD Member
So didn't expect this many ppl to attend....barely was able to get 10 ppl last time. Looks like Low Budget was able to create a server for us. Needs to get tweaked for next time. Hopefully we can get a 4 team play going. Thanks for coming out!

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
yea... sooo we had about 18 ppl show up for this tournament.. Low can you pm me and we'll discuss a private server. I'll put up the money for it . I want a 16-18 man private that we can use for tournaments like this. There is a huge turn out tonight... more then we expected and we ended up going to the pub.

Carns

TD Admin
I have access to a back-up 10 man scrim server, with a mod, if we need it going forward. Tonight got sort of out of control, but still some good times. Hope all of them going forward can have the turn out that this one had. Good showing, ladies and gents!

amanshotme

TD Member
I have access to a back-up 10 man scrim server, with a mod, if we need it going forward. Tonight got sort of out of control, but still some good times. Hope all of them going forward can have the turn out that this one had. Good showing, ladies and gents!

Yeah, experiments sometimes get ....out of hand. Again thanks for coming out tonight! The enthusiasm!!!!

thewhaleman

TD Admin
We did an alright job at getting teams together, if we can solve the server thing I don't see why this can't be an every once and awhile thing. Even when we failed hard we still filled up the pub. I'm up for next weekend.

Yukidesu

I'm New Here
Good times on mumble. Thanks everyone for helping to organize - looking forward to doin' this for real soon!

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
ok you :ilovecocks: @Low Budget was kind enough to give me FTP access for the scrim server so I can set it up for our next competition. I say we do it next weekend as this cumming weekend is the TD circle jerk AKA TD summer meet. If we have as big a turn out as last time I think we will do an elimination style set-up where there will be 2/4 teams and each team plays a match the winning team then plays the winning team of the other match and the winner of the 2nd round is the TD/Darkly champions with bragging rights until the next tournament.

nb

DARKLY Regular
ok you :ilovecocks: @Low Budget was kind enough to give me FTP access for the scrim server so I can set it up for our next competition. I say we do it next weekend as this cumming weekend is the TD circle jerk AKA TD summer meet. If we have as big a turn out as last time I think we will do an elimination style set-up where there will be 2/4 teams and each team plays a match the winning team then plays the winning team of the other match and the winner of the 2nd round is the TD/Darkly champions with bragging rights until the next tournament.
I'm coming. Again. Fo' real this time. :D

Carns

TD Admin
We should get a list of interested people either today, or in the coming days, and have the teams picked the day before the actual matches. Gives everyone time to shit talk and allows us to be organized. Pick two captains from the first 10 people and repeat for every 10, that way we know we have set teams and there's little to no confusion (hopefully).

Also, a straight up map pool to pick from, that everyone can read without anyone asking "Waht mappzz Om/Gg11!!?". And we need an official date for this thing. Element raises a point about the TD meet being soon, so we should work around that, which buys us setup time.

Hell, set some "Official TD Rules" to add to the group, along with the current map pool. Set an update/annoucement when the teams have been set with the official date and time, so everyone who is interested knows what's on the go. Then fire off another one about an hour or so before the match(es) start so we can all join Mumble.

Also, I vote the CEVO PUG plugin. The back-up server we can use has an edited version of it and it looks clean, branded to the community that runs the server. I can find out what was edited and how it was set up, if needed. But it pretty much does everything needed, without an admin present, if I recall. Maps, sides, knife round to pick them, pausing, readying up. All present.

Reactions: nb